I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just had #13 of 2012, and it was a harrowing experience.

This 20/yo girl off OKC came to meet me. She had told me she was drinking whiskey in our chat, but when we met up, she seemed pretty sober. She also told me that she was a type 1 diabetic. Anyway, she brought a bottle of Jameson with her that was basically finished. We started watching TV, taking small sips off the bottle (or at least I was taking small sips because I wasn't trying to get drunk tonight).

Eventually we started making out. But right after we started to hit it, she took a huge turn for the worse and started freaking out. I remembered that she was diabetic and frantically googled what to do while simultaneously tending to her as she was losing her shit.

Long story short, we were able to check her blood sugar level and it was normal. I made sure to start the video on my laptop rolling when the shit was hitting the fan. Fuck- I just don't need this extra stress in my life.

Right now, she's passed out on my couch. I just cleaned-up some puke of my carpet.

Diabetics should not be drinking alcohol.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2012 03:13 AM by soup.)
05-21-2012 02:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 05-21-2012 02:44 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM