I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Basil Ransom Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(05-27-2012 01:54 PM)soup Wrote:  
(05-27-2012 12:00 PM)basilransom Wrote:  Banged a girl in my car within an hour of meeting her in the bar.

Was out with a legit forum member, opened these two girls. The uglier girl jumped on my nuts from the get go, shoving her crotch on me and forcing a kiss in the bar, and I was hungry enough to take the bait. The other one sweetly asked to meet my friend, and they hit it off too.

Well, one of the cardinal rules of the game is to always go for the more certain prospect, is it not?

ha, yes and no. The ideal game approach is to game all the girls initially and then settle on a target. And yeah, sometimes there's a tradeoff between cuter girl and surer prospect, if only because the cuter ones are more passive in showing interest. I opened the uglier one because she came through the door first. And the cuter one didn't want to take me away from her friend.

Assuming she passes the boner test, the deciding factors are how hot are your other girls on tap, and how much do you value new pussy. I have nothing on tap, the previous girls I talked to that evening ended in a number or less, so I went for the surer thing. My wing was like, WTF? You did what where?

Also, you have to be careful with doling out interest unequally. A girl may show more interest in you just because you seemed to focus on her more, when her hotter friend was equally receptive initially. The hotter girl may even be happy that finally a guy seems to have chosen her friend over her, so she won't take you away from her less cute friend.
05-27-2012 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Basil Ransom - 05-27-2012 03:36 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM