I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
PrettyBoy Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1. this is my First time actually reading this thread so I'm posting an hour after the bang. I'll do as soon as possible next time and abide by the rules. I always saw the title and knew that I'd be posting here soon, hah. Anyhow I met this chick at a house party the other night, Arranged to meet up with her tonight. Picked her up and told her I'd give her a tour of my workplace. Which is a Barbershop and I have the key. I opened the gate slightly so we could get in. I left the lights off for fear someone would drive by and notice someone is in the shop so late. Theres a leather couch in the far back of the shop. I told her "Have a seat", went to the bathroom, came back and sat next to her. I went for the kiss, we started making out and I escalated from there. I wore that ass out and then dropped her off where I met her. Went to taco bell ( Late Night Drive thru) and here I am, home typing this. She's PuertoRican , 19 ,firm butt , slim waist, Brunette, light skinned 5'8. I'll give her a 7.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 12:51 AM by PrettyBoy.)
07-12-2012 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - PrettyBoy - 07-12-2012 12:44 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM