I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Architekt Offline
True Player

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(07-25-2012 01:57 AM)Guacamole Wrote:  Decent face, nearly perfect body. My first squirter.

Met the girl through a friend, but only talked a few minutes. She was flaky over text, but I played it slow and easy. I decided she had one more chance, but then she invited me to a movie with her friends. I didn't bother responding, and wrote her off as a prospect, but then she asked what I was doing the next day. I told her to meet me at a chill bar near my house.

I've been following Tuthmosis's first date recipe lately, and it has really upped my success rate. Of the four times I've used it, I've gotten the bang three times on the first date. This time it went down the way he describes it verbatim. After some light resistance at my house, I get it in, and everything's going great until...

She stops me mid-fuck. I play it cool, don't get upset, and build a little more comfort. She feels weird hooking up with someone she just met. I say it doesn't take long for me to know if I like someone and how it can be fun to be spontaneous sometimes. After much more resistance, I start massaging her back, climb on top, and slip back inside that sweet little body to finish what I started.

Have you guys ever had a girl make you stop after you already started having sex? How did you handle it?

A girl who was into me all night at a party walks me into my room after getting out of the spa. She then took her top off, while I took her pants off. I get about 2/3 thrusts in and she stops me and goes "OMG I can't do this," gets up and walks off.
How I handled it? I was so drunk that it took me about 5 minutes to slowly piece together what had happened. I just laid in bed confused for about 10 minutes after, then grabbed a beer and went to sit by the fire out back with a couple of mates.
07-25-2012 06:27 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Architekt's post:
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Architekt - 07-25-2012 06:27 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM