Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
el mechanico Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(08-05-2012 09:50 PM)Lothario Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:04 PM)slubu Wrote:  +3.5

So I just had the most successful weekend of my life. Friday night, hit on this very hot Mexican chick, could not speak English so had to speak Spanish to her. Long story short, I ended up back at her and her "cousin's" place with 2 other girls and a random very fat black dude. Black dude passes out, 3 girls start going at it and go upstairs with myself and the "cousin". Upstairs the girls are naked, I end up banging 2 of them while the original one I hit on and her cousin get it on with themselves (what the fuck). I try anyway for the hot Mexican but she just comes in to get fingered and play around, won't bone. Obviously, the cousin and I never get near each other. Crazy crazy night, still don't know what to make of it. And that was the short version. So I guess +2.5 on this one (really only +2).

Next night, Saturday, head out to a hipster bar around here. Meet this girl, ready to go as she's drunk and smiling and happy and a creative type. Problem is she chats up every single person that walks by her. I keep losing her, see her actually make out with a guy, two other guys get her #. I just persist and make sure she runs into me as the bar is closing. After a 2 hour escapade around town with her friends eventually end up at her place and bang her, no resistance. +1.

Another demonstration of how numbers are useless

Much Respect Slubu, Lesson Driven home....... E-mech, Parlay say the same thing about me, No more numbers for me , It's Pussy or nothing for me here onwards....... I tried this weekend, here is the report.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-14130-...#pid248519

Gotta give Slubu The Persistent, Tenacious motherfucker award. Saw his dedication at work in the wee hours in NYC........

Game on mi amigo.......
You may need to have a lesson in "Connecticut in New York" game. Last call is later than last train on the Metro north. Call for details
08-05-2012 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - el mechanico - 08-05-2012 11:05 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM