I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
tenderman100 Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Last night met a married babe from POF. We had exchanged some emails and skyped. Nice face, beautiful smile. Said her body was "average."

Met her at a Chili's attached to a hotel. I always sit at the bar waiting. I tell her I will be there 15 minutes before our scheduled time so she won't have to sit alone at all -- women like that. And I sit at the bar to see if they can actually get onto the stool without overflowing in lard. That has happened to me a couple of times, and I finish my drink and go.

She walks in...alas, a bit bottom heavy but not too outrageous. A 6. But the skin! Beautiful, like a china doll. She says she's 45 but looks 30. Very tastefully dressed, discreet makeup, nice earrings. I order her a glass of champagne, we toast, and she says after a sip, "why don't we take these up to the room?" No time wasting here.

I get the room, we go in, she walks to the bed stand, puts her glass down, and pulls the covers down, and stars undressing. We haven't even kissed yet! So I start undressing too. Her body is OK, no flabby rolls but plumpish. But the nipples! Some of the darkest I have ever seen (she is brunette) and large. We get into bed, she deep kisses me, she rubs me for a second to get me a bit harder, and in I slide. She is drenched already.

And for the next hour and a half, I have some of the most physical sex I have had in a long time. I swear when she was on top of me SHE wanted to SMASH me into oblivion. Alas, when I wanted to go anal, she pushed me away. But she devoured my balls and asshole like they were the sweetest lobster.

And was she loud!! A vulgar curser throughout.

At one point I wanted to eat her pussy, but she pushed me away. "Let's just fuck...but I will suck you, don't worry."

During our pre-fuck conversations, she had said her husband "doesn't satisfy her." After we were done, she elaborated. Apparently he eats her out until she comes, and then fucks her for about about a minute and comes. He has no control. "I need a cock inside me for more than two minutes," she told me as we were lying there spent.

I intend on obliging, as she has now officially entered the rotation.
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2012 10:15 AM by tenderman100.)
08-13-2012 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 5 users Like tenderman100's post:
Samseau, MrXY, Belize King, freshcream, natebenz
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - tenderman100 - 08-13-2012 10:01 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM