Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Mr McGillycuddy Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1. Notable because it was some of the freakiest first time bangs with a particular girl I've ever had. Hours long session.

Very dark Asian girl, small with C titties, long black hair to her waist, and a freak. At one point, she allowed me to ram my finger down her throat...which is always awesome. But in this case, it was VERY awesome because said finger had been up her ass just prior.

I did, however, feel somewhat cheated. I was excited at the prospect of getting a CAMBODIAN flag off of this one, but then distraught to find I would be losing that flag on a technicality: although Cambodian, she was actually born in Vietnam and then returned to Cambodia at like 1 month old....I already have my S. Vietnam flag, so this was a bit of a disappointment. I guess the ass-to-mouth fingering somewhat alleviated the let-down though.
09-23-2012 04:16 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mr McGillycuddy - 09-23-2012 04:16 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM