I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
delicioustacos Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(09-25-2012 08:09 PM)MrXY Wrote:  
Quote:delicioustacos
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

I received this email via my blog:

Dayum-blog groupie sex!

I've got to get my nightlife blog launched-I've always wanted groupies Kissy

Do it, dude. Writing (or as we call it now, "blogging") is a rewarding hobby for its own sake. But also: blog groupies are real. There hasn't been a great deal of quantity in my experience, but the quality has been mind blowing. Some of the best pussy of my life.

Beautiful young girls want to be photographed. They want to be talked about on facebook. They want to have songs written about them. But more than any of that motherfucking shit, they want to be written about like Charles Bukowski wrote about women. They want this badly and if you're the person that can do it, it doesn't matter that you're a fifty year old alcoholic with blackheads who looks like a muppet, like Bukowski was. Or like I will be sooner than I'm comfortable with. They want to read their story. They don't want to write it, of course-- that's work.

I link my blog in my OKC profile. The blog makes it clear that I am a very debased human being. I hesitated to do this, because I thought it would scare girls away. And it kind of does, except-- it scares the bullshit girls away. The girls who respond know and want what they're in for. And they make it a point to qualify themselves for it. They say "I'm 22 and here's my picture and let's fuck."

To be clear, this happens once every four months. It's not a pussy bonanza. But whatever, I'll take it. I don't know what I did to deserve this free hot late teens and early 20's pussy, but: I accept.

delicioustacos.com
09-27-2012 11:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes delicioustacos's post:
MrXY
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - delicioustacos - 09-27-2012 11:34 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM