I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Sphere Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 Saturday. OKCupid hookup. This is how it played out.

Took about 3 weeks to a month to actually make the connection because she wasn't even in the area yet, just listed it as her location. She moved here for work and we started texting when she got here. Even so, she lives far enough away that we decided a meetup would have to be an overnight thing. Told her I would come to her and that I didn't want to hear the sound of her voice until we were fucking.

Knock on the door, drop trou, wrap it up and go. I was fucking her in less than 2 minutes after she opened the door. About 5 minutes in I told her it was nice to meet her and that she could talk now.

Used up a box of condoms and left 12 hours later. Had she been hotter the story would be epic. As it was, I'm not proud of the hookup but it's still a good story.

No more fatties for Sphere. I'm cured.

A pessimist thinks all women are bad. An optimist hopes that they are...
-Stolen outright from Captain Peligroso

"...there's a basic rule of hot dogging- first you score, then you can celebrate."
-Bacchus

(12-07-2012 02:38 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  When you get her a little tipsy, a little horny, and behind closed doors - treat her like a farm animal. That is when she is free and safe to release all her slutty inhibitions!
10-15-2012 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Sphere - 10-15-2012 10:18 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM