Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
rationalize_this Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1. Russian 9. Was the 4th date. Yes I know i broke the rules, but goddamn was it worth it. Anna Kournikova look-a like. She had the magic pussy and she knew it. Definitely the bang I've put the most effort into this year.
I picked her up from her hotel on south beach, and took her to my pad.
CULINARY GAME:
The recipe was Lemon chicken Penne with basil fresh peppers and a lemon pecorino romano cheese sauce. Super easy to make, and with a good bottle of wine it was game over.
GUITAR GAME:
Played 4 songs, including some John Mayer, and she was clapping by the end of it. "I never thought you would have such a good voice."
Escalation took forever. it was a back and forth battle taking smoke breaks on my balcony with heavy makeouts and groping. She would shut down if I got anywhere near her pussy or tits. But once I got her into bed, it was like she was a wild animal that was waiting to me released. No LMR, just straight passionate, rough, great sex.
Another note: She wouldn't let me hit it from behind. "I don't like it, NO."
It sucks, I always feel like with these super hot bitches I have to play by their rules.
10-20-2012 08:55 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - rationalize_this - 10-20-2012 08:55 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
<