Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
kenny_powers Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Gentlemen, ask and you shall receive. Per my post above - 26 yr old white girl. This girl works in the leasing office of the building I live in. We've never exchanged more than 10 words in 6 months. I'm trolling OKC last week and I see her profile. So I fire off a message " Ha, I see you are on here....don't worry your secret is safe with me". She calls me out on lying about my age online and some other shit. I get her number and we start texting for a few days. Of course I make every conversation sexual to set tone and expectations. Monday comes along, she lives down the street. I pick her up, drive to a high end local bar that I have been frequenting. Bartender knows me DHV. "Let's grab some beers and head back to my place". Inside for 5 minutes ad I already have her shirt off. She is very cute, slightly chubby not fat. Beautiful tits with perfect pink nipples. provides LMR a few times. I pull my dick out, stand up and shove it her mouth. We went to the bedroom and fucked. Now it was around 11, I said "im tired, im taking you home". She said "i will wake you up, fuck me hard" We fucked again. She has texted me 20 times already today. It cant get any easier than this.
11-13-2012 09:54 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes kenny_powers's post:
Duke Castile
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kenny_powers - 11-13-2012 09:54 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM