Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Fucked a girl in the ass for the first time. It got uhh... messy. It was a regular and she said it was her first time too and her roommate had advised her against it. I was pounding her from behind and she said "FUCK ME IN THE ASSSSS" she must have a loose ass or has done anal before because I only stuck a finger in for a few seconds before I jammed my dick in effortlessly. Didn't feel too different from the pussy I was kind of disappointed. Now I'm going to try for a 3some with her and her roommate even though her roommate is not too attractive.

You guys ever get disappointed when trying new things sexually? Anal has a huge hype around it and it was just alright. I wanted to blast in a girl for the longest time and would fantasize about it frequently. When I finally did it it was just alright as well (watching the cum come out and making her eat it turned me on a lot though). Maybe I'm just taking things in the wrong direction. This girl always giggles and is really loud with her moans. She wouldn't shut up so I pulled her hair back and told her I was going to jam my dick down her throat if she didn't keep quiet. Then I slammed her face into the bed and kept fucking away. That was really fun/turned me on more.
11-16-2012 01:26 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WesternCancer - 11-16-2012 01:26 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM