I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Millz Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 from http://www.bbpins.com friend told me this site is basically filled with a bunch of easy chicks..
If you have a blackberry and bbm messenger then you use your pin to sign up and request chicks to add you.
If you just have a pic up then this screens chicks who are DTF request, add them then talk to them.
When you do have them on BBM then its pretty much basic text game and pushing for a meet up.

I got requested by a chick on here the other day and you know what it means if a chick adds you. To my surprise this girl lived 10mins away from me so I just talked to her and pushed to meet up with her asap.
One night I was walking pass her house and messaged her that I'm local she actually looked alot better than she did in her pics, body was nice probably about a 6/7.
We went for a late night walk in the park just talking whilst I escalated kino.
The next day she tells me that a few shelves in her place need putting up and only a real man can do this so I went around to hers needless to say no shelves got put up that day.
Ended up rawdogging her because I couldnt find a dom but she was a beast in bed absolutely amazing slim chicks can really handle dick good from my findings..
Probably gonna get a few more chicks off there when I have time
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012 08:30 PM by Millz.)
11-19-2012 08:25 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Millz - 11-19-2012 08:25 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM