Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
20Nation Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
The Black Booty

Monday night was my last night in Bangkok. I had been out with another foreign member and we went shoring. I wanted my second shore, after the first one was such great sex. My first try, she wouldn't come back with me but wanted me to come visit her the next day. The other forum member had already brought somebody home and I was talking to a few girls on the way back to my hotel. Then this black girl with a skinnnny waist and big booty stops me. I told her right off the bat that I don't pay for sex, she told me it's ok to have a drink with her. I kept talking with her and twenty minutes later we were walking to my hotel. She was from Tanzania, and had a WOW ass. I made a mental note to never let skin touch skin with this girl (worried about hiv). When we arrived at my room she told me I cannot tell anybody that I got it for free. She made a zipping motion to her lips multiple times, it's my clearest memory of her. She was the first 100% black girl I had ever been with, she also had the most amazing ass, couple that with that tiny waist and doggy style was a dream came true.

+1 Notch. +1 Tanzania flag. #37 of 2012. #8 in Thailand.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2012 04:05 AM by 20Nation.)
12-06-2012 03:16 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 12-06-2012 03:16 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM