Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
michelin Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I had an incredible experience when hunting the streets late at night with my wing: we stopped a random blonde girl on the street, asked her for some directions. She didn't really knew the way so my wing ended up asking another hot brunette who passed by. He managed to go for an instant drink with the brunette. I drove away with the first one and banged her less than 60 minutes later, in my car. My friend, who didn't manage to bang the brunette met up with the blonde after I gave him her number, took the slut to a hotel and banged her too. Only con for my wing: he had to pay another hotel room, because the blonde didn't want to bang in the car! Big Grin Coolest experience ever.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)
12-10-2012 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - michelin - 12-10-2012 06:46 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM