I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
OK- I thought this thread was about posting notches while the bitch is in the bathroom, so I don't have time to do a write up.

This bitch shows up at the bar, and she's pretty much ready to go. All body language is good. She's not crossing her legs away from me. She's making strong eye contact. When I hugged her upon meeting her, she didn't pull away and actually brought me closer.

Stark contrast from a lot of the dates I go on.

No resistance when I suggest we go back to my house to see my paintings and have some whiskey. I actually had a sense that this was set after one of our text exchanges where she said it would be a night of drinking guiness and whiskey- she was already invested in the encounter before we met.

When we fucked, there was no awkard moments and she was really into it. I chalk up the ease of this notch to he DTF and me just running don't-fuck-it-up game on Tuth's first date bang recipe. I made her squirt all over my couch.

I'd say she was high 6, possibly a low 7 if she lost some more weight. But her good attitude brought her up in my estimation.

Some Irish girls have the feminine quality of European women, but they speak English. I think I'll always have thing for Irish.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 11:43 PM by soup.)
12-14-2012 11:41 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 8 users Like soup's post:
Auro, kenny_powers, MrXY, Millz, michelin, Duke Castile, tenderman100, natebenz
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 12-14-2012 11:41 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM