I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
20Nation Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I had been pipelining my last few days in Cambodia. Getting ready for my arrival in Vietnam. I found that online girls were very receptive. I had about 7 girls who were interested in meeting me when I arrived. I picked the girl I liked the most, and had her meet me at my hotel right when I arrived. I ended up getting in a lot later than I thought about 9pm so at first she didn't want to come because it was too late. I finally talked her into it, and she met me. She was even prettier in person. Wow, what a good introduction to Vietnam. I had heard good things about this place, and so far I was seeing it. She had very light skin, whiter than mine. A beautiful face, and good sized boobs. Her ass looked legit too. Not bad, I found that Vietnamese accent to be pretty sexy. She had just graduated from college in tourism and wanted to practice her English. No problem. She ended up taking me around the city on her skooter until about midnight. We headed back and I tried to get her back to my room, but she would not even get off her moto. She said maybe another day, I liked her so I didn't mind a little wait.

The next day I woke up to her knocking at my door. She wanted to take me to see more of the city. I didn't complain. I got dressed and we got on her skooter and went into Saigon city. The best way to see a city is on the back of a moto. You get to see everything, and you get to feel the wind in your hair. We went to a ton of places, it was a great day. At about 10 pm that night we went back to my hotel. We hung out in my room for a bit. It was clear she liked me, at this point I was playing "don't fuck up game". I got rejected for the kiss multiple times. I just continued on, pretending it didn't happen. Finally I got the kiss and the next step was getting her clothes off. She wouldn't have it. I went back to my freeze out/ turn her on strategies for about an hour. It worked. Once I got her naked, I saw the amazing pale body that this girl had. Wow. I closed the deal and got my flag. The sex was great.

+1 Notch. +1 Vietnamese Flag. #43 of 2012. #1 in Vietnam.

On a side note. I know I'm pretty much a man whore, but this girl has some potential. I don't think you will be reading about any more conquests for a while because I think I want to spend more time with this girl. We are planning a 3 day trip through the vietnamese countryside on her moto. Should be a good time. So far Vietnam's reputation for beautiful and feminine girls is holding true. Only the bad thing I can say is that it's hard to find girls that speak English.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2012 03:06 AM by 20Nation.)
12-19-2012 03:03 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
Duke Castile, Samseau, Menace
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 12-19-2012 03:03 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM