I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
#36 new for 2012 same day daybang !

With Polish girl who has massive tits.

She was sitting down in on a bench in the subway platform writing in a notebook, so I opened with "Nice to see someone actually writing with pen and paper". From there it was off to the races with talking about Ipads etc. and building comfort- we actually had a few things in common.. from the same town, studied the same thing..

Had her number in under 10 min. We get on the train and she said she's coming to gig at night.

She shows up at my gig for the last 10 min (yay she wants to hang late). We get drinks, making out on the street and in a bar. Bring her home to watch a movie we both love and next thing I know she whips out these huge boobs.

She essentially told me that the thing that got her hooked was that I approached so bodly. She said something like "nobody does that." It really made an impression. So did my dick.

She's in my bed right now. I'm going to go pass out. Probably wake up in the middle of the night and fuck her.
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2012 03:59 AM by soup.)
12-20-2012 03:36 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes soup's post:
michelin
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 12-20-2012 03:36 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM