I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Walderschmidt Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
It's 6:19 in the morning where I am.

#4 Chinese Woman (40 years old)

I'd been texting a Columbian au pair who, for the past couple of days, has been hot to trot, texting me at several points about how she wants to have sex with me (couched with wanting to dance with me and 'teach me salsa'). I planned to meet up with her today but logistics were presenting a problem. I got a text that she was in a certain area, and I saw an opportunity to manipulate the logistics and get her back to my house (I've gamed my parents into accepting me having girls sleep over).

When I got to the metro, with a bottle of champagne it looked like the last train had gone, but I overheard two people talking about driving to DC. After talking with them, the woman driving the car offered me and the other guy a ride. We dropped the other guy off and this lady drove me to the area where the Columbian au pair was. I talked about how I was planning on meeting up with her and the lady humored me. We got to know each other a little bit (she's divorced, got kids, works at the ********) The columbian girl texted me that she was so drunk, (which I didn't like) so I offered the lady a drink of the champagne I had brought with me in exchange for a ride back home. I snuck her into my house, talked a lot about the red pill and the manosphere. Watched a bit of a movie as I touched her more and more and watched her down champagne quicker than I did. She kept telling me that I was so mature for my age, couldn't believe I was 20, and blushed whenever I told he.r that I admired her ass (I'm an unapologetic ass man).

I got closer until I kissed her a couple of times on the cheeks, then on the lips, and the tiger lady came out. I started in my chair, snuck her upstairs to the bedroom above my parents room. Finished in her mouth. Afterward we talked a bit and I noticed how her filipina accent came out from when she lived in the phillipines as young girl.

Time until bang: 4 - 5 hours.

She just left for work.

Wald
12-28-2012 06:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like Walderschmidt's post:
bojangles, Duke Castile, haywire, Menace
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Walderschmidt - 12-28-2012 06:43 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM