Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
G'sUp2000 Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just expanding on my ONs I got. Ok I met the chick online, we setup a date. She had a strong French accent, even though she was Hungarian. We met for drinks, we had good convo. Lots of energy coming from this girl, she stated she used to live in France before she came to Canada and she's been in Canada for about 2 years now. I drive her home, we chill in my car across the street from her condo. I'm noticing she's not in a hurry to get out of my car, so we are still talking chilling in my car. I have to piss really bad, so I tell her I need to use her rest room. She's like sure come in and use it, right before we get out the car I go in and get a kiss from her. That kiss and how long it was told me that i'm getting some tonight, LOL. We get to her place she pours some wine and from there she's all over me. First Hungarian Flag for me....

Score 1 for the visitors!!! And the crowd Roars!!!
12-31-2012 04:21 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - G'sUp2000 - 12-31-2012 04:21 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM