I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
20Nation Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I arrived in Cagayan de Oro and got immediately started looking for a place to live. It's so strange to go from Thailand, that is full of tourists, to Southern Philippines, that has almost none. While I was looking for a place to live, I stopped at a little mini restaurant on the side of the road to eat. (There was a cute girl there) She was maybe a little chubby by Philippino standards (still skinny by american standards), but she had a beautiful face. She was 22 years old with tan skin. I started talking to the her and a couple other people there and left my number with the cute girl. An hour later I got a text message. I set up a meeting for that night.

We went to a local fast food place and ate ice cream. We talked and I received tons of value from the people pointing and giggling. This girl literally told me I'm out of her league. I didn't think so. I bounced her back to my apartment with my usual "you have to see my pictures of my favorite nephew for 5 minutes" and the escalation was slow. She was very slow after the kiss. Very reserved, but after I turned her on it was easy.

+1. #48 of last 365 days (going for 50). #3 of 2013
01-12-2013 05:06 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 01-12-2013 05:06 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM