Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Duke Castile Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(01-16-2013 12:04 PM)soup Wrote:  In a world where girls are such utter sluts, notches lose their value. So, you banged 40 broads last year- what does that matter when sex is so "cheap" that most girls can be considered "dime" pieces in a much more literal way than how we use the term. Yeah, you fucked her, but she's probably got lips around some other guys dick while you aren't with her.

There are two possible, opposing ways to gauge game these days that I can think of. The first is two say "notches and all this stuff don't matter. All that matters is that I satisfy my urge to have an orgasm with a woman." In this case, all women become sex toys that are used for orgasmic release.

The second way is to get even further into a kind of game economics/collector mentality, and recognize that it's going to take more than notches to really be doing something cool with your game. So, maybe, threesomes will become the new notch or something; a +1 had more value five ten years ago, but slut-inflation, +2s are the new in-game. Maybe kink is going to get big, or getting girls to buy you stuff ("The I Just got a new Ipod thread").

I guess that either way, flawless style is great, but daring, risky style with flair is the what will get remembered.

I have a high notch count, when I was in my early 20s I would fuck anything if I was drunk enough.

Fast forward to today.

I haven't put up a new notch yet in 2013 but I like to fuck higher value girls (they can be more selective so the notch means more imo).

Also dealing with logistics getting out to thailand and staying in to dry out a little hasn't helped (been chilling with the rotation) but I do have this smoking Dominican doctor from NYC flying out to see me. She's staying with me so it's fuckup avoidance.

Anyway, I've been following your exploits and I'm thinking it's time for you to up your standards. No more "few extra pounds" ok cupid bitches Soup.
01-16-2013 08:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Duke Castile - 01-16-2013 08:46 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM