Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
_GQ_ Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(01-19-2013 07:18 PM)Fisto Wrote:  Just banged a girl out in front of her two friends at my place. Met them a few weeks ago when try were visiting, they hit me up this morning and asked if they could stay. Got here and we all started drinking. 2 girls have boyfriends but were dripping while I fucked this one girl. She's 23 half philipna and the other two are 22. They all want to fuck. They just left in a limo to go ride the roller coaster at nyny. I'm going to track down some extasy in the meantime. I'm going for a 4 some.

Edit: the girls were daring me to fuck her in front of them, I said only if they take their clothes off too. That's when the whole bf thing came up but they did take their cloths off. This is going to be great if I can pull it off.
Unbelievable man, that's my #1 fantasy at the moment, even more than a good 3 some. I'd like to fuck a bitch really well in front of her hot friends.

Anyway, +2 last night. A bit of a gift from the pickup Gods. Won't even write about it after reading Fisto's story. Fucking bastard lol.
01-19-2013 08:46 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - _GQ_ - 01-19-2013 08:46 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM