Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MrXY Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(01-18-2013 04:35 AM)soup Wrote:  Ha I don't know why, but yes. Looking back she was more of a high 7-8. Beautiful Irish eyes and Polish face. She def made all the girls in the bars we went to look like men, and all those otehr girls were checking me out when I walked around with her.

The power that a hot girl has to make you attractive to other girls is amazing.

I've been out on two dates recently with a hot black chick who is a legit beauty queen- a state title winner in one of the major beauty pageants- you've heard of it. Almost two decades younger than me and with loads of natural charisma.

I do get a lot of looks from women when i am out by myself, including much younger women. But when I've been out with this girl the effect is startling- many women-including the hottest ones in the room- are outright gawking at me. I mentioned this to her during the second date and said that i thought it was because I was a white guy with a beautiful black woman , they assumed I must really have something going on. She replied that no, it was because the girls thought that I must have really big dick. Laugh (she's funny too)

Preselection is very powerful

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
01-20-2013 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrXY's post:
Col. Tigh
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrXY - 01-20-2013 10:02 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM