I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Luxe Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 and 2 for 2013 this weekend. Came close to a +4 but failed overcome LMR in 2 cases. Still a personal achievement, new notches on consecutive nights is a first.

Friday: date 2 with girl I met at a bar. 25 yo blonde 6. Approached her, made out that night, logistics prevented the bang. First date was weak, met her at a loung near my apartment, ended the night with a 5 second makeout. Fast forward to Friday, she texts asking if I have plans, I invite her over. We have a few drinks and as we start getting down to business she says it's the second date and we need to keep it above the clothes, but within 10 min I break through her resistance. +1. She leaves before midnight, so I hit the town. I swoop brunette Jewish looking 5 (I just wanted the double notch). We walk back to her place, start hooking up, but her apartment is small and her roommate was awake studying for some test at that hour, ridiculous. She doesn't want to look like a slut, doesn't let me bang, even though I had her shirt and pants off. I vanish into the night.

Saturday: SNL from my favorite bar. 26yo brunette 6. Pretty routine,persistance pays off, the old me would have given up long before, taken a number and left. Had to find her friends, wait in the long ass coat check line, wait for her to take a ridiculously long piss in the bathroom, said we weren't doing anything at her apartment, etc. Once I was in her apt, zero resistance. +2.

Sunday: I really wanted the hat trick. Date 1, 23yo brunette 8. We made out at the bar the night I approached her. Won't even let me take her shirt off after even though I make at least 10 attempts. The crotch of her jeans was soaked through, I'm not sure how she resisted me, she was moaning and shaking as I dry humped her on my couch.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 12:26 AM by Luxe.)
01-28-2013 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Luxe's post:
kenny_powers, Duke Castile
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Luxe - 01-28-2013 12:21 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM