I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I pretty much outlined my entire OKCupid strategy in the OKCupid thread.

Essentially, I took little bits of tricks and techniques from that thread and some of the game blogs, made sure to have the best looking profile and pics I could have, got my text game together, and worked with large numbers of girls (over 200 in my phone, most I haven't met).

Once you setup a strong profile, you can approach girls online with qualifying questions that set you apart from the other guys. I think the key is to get pictures that showcase any kind of physically attractive features that you have. In the secrecy of their iphones, the girls of NYC are just as fickle about looks as we are- they are like guys with pussies instead of dicks.

Anyway, this chick just left my house. She would not let me sleep and had a massive appetite for sex. She's a dancer and does aerobics training for a living or something. I fucked her six times! A lot of raw-dog. I don't know where all the semen came from. All this with what I think is the flu- I'm sick as a dog right now.

I think we shared a total of fifty words before I had my cock in her.

---

Update: she just sent a text saying "thanks for having me over last night. Definitely a fun yet unexpected evening"

Ha, unexpected my ass- I'd bet this girl is a slut of the first degree. You can tell when they swallow on the first night. I kept asking her "does this feel good?" and saying "Doesn't this feel good". She replied "yes" and was repeating me after a while "it feels so good." I did this to also help cover my tracks in case she freaked out in the morning.

Def didn't need to worry about that kind of thing with this girl.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2013 09:03 AM by soup.)
01-28-2013 08:31 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like soup's post:
Gemini, WesternCancer
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 01-28-2013 08:31 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM