I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
20Nation Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(01-30-2013 02:35 PM)DVY Wrote:  @20 nation- what was your favorite city? Breakdown the phils vs. bangkok. What was the main difference? Daygaming more? More catholic?

My favorite city is hard to say they are so different. The difference between bangkok and phil is that phil is full of catholic girls who have been told sex is bad their whole life and bangkok is full of girls who don't think sex is a big deal. The thing is, in Phil your value is so high many of these girls will break their own rules for you. In bangkok there are so many tourists that your foreigner status means nothing. Also Mindanao is the king of daygaming. You will have at least a 75% response rate giving your number to the hottest girls you see. Night game is a bit harder, but if you want good night game go to Cebu.

Phil you need to be a master of LMR. Bangkok you just need to get them to your room.

So to me Thailand and Philippines are equal. In phil you have to put in a little more work but you get a girl who has been with less guys. In Thailand you don't have to work so hard but you will end up with sluttier girls. This is on average. Their will be both sluts and good girls in both countries. Both are awesome countries, just different. You need a different style game too.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 11:39 PM by 20Nation.)
01-30-2013 11:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - 20Nation - 01-30-2013 11:32 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM