Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(02-04-2013 04:00 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  
(02-04-2013 01:42 AM)soup Wrote:  
(02-02-2013 03:36 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  # 3 new for 2013. 7.5, Juicy lil 22 year old just out of college. Dumb as a brick. The type of girl that if you ran the 'cube' game on her would just look at you with a blank stare of incomprehension. Great ass though.

Used some good old fashioned PUA material here to great success...I think this was a routine by juggler that thankfully is still in the memory banks.

Met her pretty late in the backyard of a popular bk bar. She was just standing there looking around so I walked up to her with a smoke and asked 'whats up?'. She said "Oh my god...my friends all just like left me here" I responded 'we should be friends' and she smiled. Continued with bullshitting and we got on the subject of ONS and dating in NYC. I told her that all my girlfriends and lovers have to pass a test before sleeping with me, and she replied "Ooooo, what is it?" I said:

1. What do you like better, a shower or warm bath? ("bath"...mmmmm nice)
2. Which food is the sexiest, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, or strawberries? (she said whipped cream but i told her 'no way, its strawberries', she loved it)
3. What turns you on more, kisses on the neck or nibbling your ear? (she said 'kisses on the neck' and i smirked and said 'really so you like this (and kissed her neck) more than this (and nibbled her ear).
Boom...it was on with a little more kissing and then i asked her if she liked good cheese and told her to come with me to eat some really good cheese. Got in a cab and went to my place. Never even got her name. She wrote it down along with her number this morning while I was rubbing that perfect ass.

Union pool?

Good call, sir.

Ok, I'm pretty sure that we've crossed paths.. maybe not that night, but I'd bet on others.

Ha- I hope we didn't get into a fight, but we might have amog'd each other or something.
02-05-2013 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 02-05-2013 03:03 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM