I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Duke Castile Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(02-06-2013 05:28 AM)bojangles Wrote:  
(02-05-2013 05:27 PM)Fisto Wrote:  Nice work bojangles. You should def fuck her roommate.

I went round last night haha, she was messaging me furiously at work, 1 word replies from me just made her write even more crap, headed there straight after work and instead of letting me in she said we should go for a drink, grabbed her and led her over to a bar across the road. Had a few drinks there, standard date game again, fuck it I thought, don't care if I used practically the same shit on the other girl, it's just natural to me now that is it a routine which has been repeated over and over. I just wanted to smash her ass, she got a text and started acting weirdly and 5 minutes later she said wanted to leave and go back to her flat. Yeah so i went, hoping high6 would be there too, she wasn't. Seemed as though that text was from her and this girl was just waiting for her to leave so she could fuck me. Man this sex was better the evening before, 2 girls, no LMR, inner slut's coming to fore. Fuck I feel fucking great this morning, I'm loath to see either of them again, probably spent the evening after I left arguing over who satisfied me the most haha

That story just warms my heart haha

It might be vain, but I love it when something like this happens and you're the dirty little secret they have between them.
02-06-2013 01:51 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Duke Castile - 02-06-2013 01:51 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM