Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
DVY Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
@Goldmund- good stuff bud. Ima try this out. The text line is great... Usually I just never say anything and whisk her away. This works so-so.

@soup- coke is a tricky situation. Weed is better (more ppl do it, minimize coke fiends).

I prefer something of plausible deniality. Food is a big part of Asian culture, so it came naturally.

Eggs are great. Takes 2 mins to make. Cant mess it up. Lots of different way to make it (Scrambled, Sunny-side up, poached (yea right, not doing this one) etc etc. Lots of humour in teasing her about it- your difficult yada yad yada. Melt some cheese on it for extra points!

Plus who the hell makes eggs for a ONS. Nobody! Its a good story to tell on her part.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 08:13 PM by DVY.)
02-12-2013 08:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - DVY - 02-12-2013 08:10 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM