Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MrXY Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
#4 of 2013. Blonde, 30s,cute face, nice body with great tits, 6.4. Talk about a slow roll-I got her number online last summer, and would text her maybe once every 3-4 weeks, but she would never agree to meet me. She did, however, sometimes send unasked for nudie pics so that kept my interest up a bit.
Finally, last week, I was cleaning out some of the dead wood in my contact list and texted her saying this was her last chance-she either had to meet me and she was getting deleted. Not a ploy, I was serious. She texted me back begging me not to delete her and we later agreed to meet last night. Just before I got to the restaurant I get a text from her saying she hadn't heard from me and so was still in her town an hour away. I pointed out I had texted her 3 hours before to confirm, and told her either she showed up in an hour or she was permanently deleted. She texted she was leaving right then. "Yeah right , whatever" i thought of course not expecting her to show up
But she did. She was obviously a bit high on something when she arrived. When hit it off and were comfortable with each other quickly. We venue changed to a couple more bars. She got a little wild and was dancing around the bar. After a few hours I told her I wasn't going to drive across town since I had been drinking and was going to get a hotel room down the street. I said she could stay with me or take a cab back to her car. She readily agreed to stay with me. Went to the hotel, overcame some minor resistance with a couple of brief freezeouts, and smashed her, slept, smashed again then took her to breakfast

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
03-07-2013 02:45 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrXY - 03-07-2013 02:45 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM