I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
BarkChompson Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Got my first Airbnb notch. She's on week 2 of a month stay, currently throwing up whiskey sours in the bathroom.

5'2, 29 yo Korean PhD (body of skinny-fat 19 year old Jewish girl). from NYC here for research.

Hadn't talked to her much before today, so it was essentially a first date scenario. My wing had gone home to bed and I was feeling out the waters texting about 20 random numbers I've gotten over the past few months, and then realized I had a perfectly good vagina two rooms over.

Easy 7/10, proud of myself for really pushing kino even without much IOI's. I was at the point that I was casually touching her boobs while gesturing and she didn't even flinch. She brought up something I had never thought about; "have you ever seen an Asian girl be touchy-feely? No."

It was true. She barely held on my arm for the walk home, didn't try for the PDA a la Tuth (awesome tip), and sat on my bed while we watched the first five minutes of the Princess Bride (I have banged more to this movie than all my other ones combined). Hadn't talked to her much before today, so it was essentially a first date scenario.

Big hairy bush, tight little puss, made her yell "I need your dick" pretty loud. Clean living.
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2013 12:48 AM by BarkChompson.)
03-11-2013 12:47 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes BarkChompson's post:
natebenz
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - BarkChompson - 03-11-2013 12:47 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM