Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Goldmund Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
10th new of the year

The weather was finally nice last night so I wandered around the LES and West Village hoping to meet some girls. Drank a flask in Washington square park and observed all of the dates walking past. Mostly the girls were talking about something inane, like how they cant cook rice or how their roommate is ‘sooooo messy’ and the guys were either laughing too loud or smiling along. I was approached three times by black dudes asking me if I smoked weed. (Got me thinking how that would be a funny way to initiate conversations…*sidepioint…don’t buy weed from Washington Square, it was good in the 90’s, not anymore)

After an few hours of nothing (it was well past midnight) I finish my flask, take the train back to Brooklyn and decide to stop into a local bar before heading home. Walking up to the bar I see a dark haired, big eyed girl in heels and a skirt coming down the stairs and we make hard eye contact. She is a bit drunk and says “meow”. And I smile and say “no one meows at me and gets away with it” and pull her by the arm towards me. She is smiling pretty wide and I use my “10,000 years ago we were both big cats” line and smell her neck. She giggles like crazy and I invite her back into the bar with me. She comes.

Sitting at the bar is my real pot dealer and he sees me and comes running over saying, “whats up man? Smell this kush!” and shoves a bag of weed in my face. It smelled pretty good and the girl liked it too. So he rolled up a spliff and we go outside and smoke it right on the street.

Me and girly girl are feeling good now and after about 30 minutes of some heady conversation, the high hits our bodies and it feels great. I ask her if she has ever had a massage with a body high and lightly start rubbing her neck. She melted on the spot. I say “we can’t waste this, lets go” and we walk back to my apartment.

No massage is given when we get to mine because she jumped me so quick. I had to be at work at 8 this morning but was good to go because the orgasms sobered me up.
03-13-2013 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Goldmund's post:
NuMbEr7, Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Goldmund - 03-13-2013 12:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM