Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MrXY Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
#6 of 2013, SNL, first ever same day bang from online (hat tip to MattC and Haywire for advice), and Thai flag.

This MILF-y looking Asian messaged me about noon yesterday, had a bunch of sexy looking pics on her profile. Within a couple of hours I had number closed her, then she started texted me more pics; you online guys know it's all about striking while the iron is hot , so I arranged to meet her that evening at a bar. She showed up wearing a leather bustier. Turned out to be Thai; spoke very good, though heavily accented English. Very warm and nice. We had a couple drinks and an appetizer then walked to a nearby bar that neither of us wanted to stay at. She suggested we go to a Thai restaurant and I agreed. We walked in and there were a bunch of Thai chicks sitting at the bar along with a couple of old white guys. The next couple of hours were a great time; the Thai women were so sweet and feminine and friendly and sexy and fun-what a relief from dealing with Americans. My date kept telling me, "they're talking bout how good looking you are and that I'm lucky." The hottie of the group was the bartender, an absolute doll in her early twenties (I guess). She kept coming over and saying things in Thai to my date that she would translate "Says you're so hot, "Says she's jealous" "Says she wants to share you with me" (almost said "ok" out loud haha). People took turns buying shots for the bar and of course I did my part. After an hour or so my date rolled out what seems to be the go-to line for chicks who want to get you in their bed, "You're drinking too much to drive all the way home, you can come sleep on my couch." Umm...ok.. thanks. Her place was only five minutes away; somehow my sleeping on the couch never came up.....

brb after this experience with Thai women- moving to Thailand

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
04-02-2013 12:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like MrXY's post:
Matt3B, lavidaloca, Menace
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrXY - 04-02-2013 12:49 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM