I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Farmageddon Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Finally got my desi flag this last Sunday. Growing up like 60% of my friends were Indian and somehow the desi flag always eluded me. I've conquered large swaths of Asia and Europe but just couldn't bag an Indian.

She was a cute 24 year old, about a 7, 5'1 and 100 pounds, from Bagladesh. I accused her of being from "East Pakistan", which she was really surprised I knew about Begali history. (Short: Bangladesh, formerly East Pakistan broke away from Pakistan in 1970 and there was a huge genocide.)

She's hung out at my house about 5-7 times and every time I tried to escalate she would just turn off. She drove me home from a bar on Saturday night because I was black-out drunk and when we woke up at about 10AM Sunday I suggested we go to the bar across the street from my house. We do a couple shots, drink a beer or two and then head back to my house. I started making out with her on my couch and then just picked her up and carried her to my bed. We were banging like 2 minutes later.

I never post about my lays but this one is particularly noteworthy because it took me 30 years to finally get my desi flag.

The flag of Bangladesh:

"having principles is fine up until the point those principles become recurring obstacles getting in the way of enjoying a satisfying love life" - Roissy
04-05-2013 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like Farmageddon's post:
AneroidOcean, Screwston, Belize King, Il Bersagliere
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Farmageddon - 04-05-2013 12:30 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM