Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Amigoish Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 SNL rolling solo. I had soloed 5 times prior, had only one make out with a 17-year-old girl (never heard from her again btw) and was getting really frustrated, but decided to just keep giving things a shot. So I rolled solo on last Saturday, got an SNL and ended my 3-month dry spell and the girl wants more sex during this week (asked me to call her today). She is a MILF, 32, body is 20-something alike though, solid 7.

Confidence skyrockets when going solo and having an SNL. Met the girl at the line outside, chit chatted for 15 minutes before her orbiter arrived. Engaged him in the convo for anti-cockblocking. Once inside the club, decided to approach 10 girls before calling it a night. The venue had good ratio, found some 9s outside smoking and opened them. One phone number from them (calling a 9 today)... in-line chic saw me approaching an 8 and a 9, both hot sisters, got rejected by both and I ejected. Saw in-line chick by her self and playfully asked where her boyfriend was, she laughed and said "we're just friends", gave strong IOI and asked where my "girlfriends" were (remarking the sisters) ... I lied "that was an ex from forever ago, she is having a good time" ... we danced, she made her move and we made out. I isolated her and all those hot chicks I had approached eye fucked me. Drove her orbiter home (they were co-workers) and she went to my place afterwards.

Should I still call the numbers from the chicks who saw me and probably thought I was a player? What do you guys think?
04-08-2013 11:29 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Amigoish - 04-08-2013 11:29 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM