Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
InternationPlayboy Offline
International Playboy

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1. I banged my good friends sister (She was 100% cool with it and helped me wing by inviting my roommate back with her). She's a solid 8, super cute face and skinny, but she has the fattest moose knuckle I've ever seen in my life. Seriously, it was like having to peal back a huge ass layer of skin. I've never seen anything like it. I only got a decent view of it from the back, but I could feel it. That shit was disgusting. I had whiskey dick last night and couldn't bust. Then I hit it this morning, but super fast because my roommate and her sister were on their way to bring us breakfast. I just turned her doggy and smashed the fuck out of her so I could nut fast. The performance was very sub par, but I don't know if I want to hit it again anyways. That moose knuckle was very disturbing. Have you guys ever experienced just an out of control moose knuckle? I swear, this thing had to have hung down a good inch and a half, and it was mad thick too. I may have nightmares about it tonight. What a bummer, because she is genuinely a hottie.

My other problem is a have a girl, and this girl is gonna be around for a long time. But she is also mad cool and knows about my girl and said everything was all good. She's also kind of seeing someone, so I have a little leverage. I'm pretty secure that everything is gonna be cool.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2013 06:47 PM by InternationPlayboy.)
04-18-2013 06:44 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like InternationPlayboy's post:
Belize King, Dulceácido
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - InternationPlayboy - 04-18-2013 06:44 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM