I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 (and 1st Greek flag) and Raw Dog.

Met her on Tuesday night at my usual hang-out, which is only a 5 minute walk from my apartment and perfect logistically speaking.
Saw her out of the corner of my eye walking toward the bar as I was flipping through the drinks menu. Solid 7, 24 y/o, 6 foot - long black hair, great olive complection (I'm 34 y/o, 6'4").

Elderly opener (something about the drinks menu) noticed an accent and it flowed from there. Before I got the digits I asked if she moved here with a partner, she said no, and then asked me if I had a partner. A shit eating grin ensued.

Another thing I noticed was that her pupils were the size of pancakes, so I knew I could do no wrong here.

As we were ordering our drinks, I pointed to a bar accross the road and suggested that we meet there later in the week and that I'd contact her to set it up, so it was only a 10 minute conversation we had before I left her with her friend (who I made sure I engaged with some random banter). Met there last night, had 2 drinks, plenty of kino (no kiss attempts though) then bounced to my apartment after 1.5 hours (used the line "let's get out of here").

Had minor resistance to our first kiss on the balcony in the form of a few head turns, but as soon as we kissed it wasn't half hearted.

Plenty of LMR, but if there's anything I've learned, it's that no often means yes... eventually. Made that pussy bleed a bit too!
04-19-2013 06:15 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Windom Earle's post:
jumbo tron
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 04-19-2013 06:15 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM