I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(05-10-2013 08:07 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  ^ You got way more patience than me.

Why would you move her car though? Especially from someone that flaked/cancelled on you a bunch of times.

I moved her car after fucking her, and after realising she was happy to stay the night. I didn't want to risk her getting a fine, nor her changing her mind and deciding to head home instead of just moving the car... which is why I made her stay in bed and did it for her. I like having a girl stay, especially a girl of her quality, gives me more time to get my hooks in too.

(05-10-2013 08:16 AM)ao85 Wrote:  ^

This again confirms that there really is no true way to deal with flaking. Putting up with multiple flakes can still result in the bang eventually....this actually makes things more confusing.

(05-10-2013 08:25 AM)MattC Wrote:  Good work, I suppose. I personally wouldn't have bothered with her.

Didn't Roosh say he's never fucked a girl who's flaked?

Yes, I'd read that here too, but there's always exceptions to the rule I guess (if you can call it that?), and maintained that glimmer of hope without getting too invested in it - staying nonchalant/indifferent I guess you could say.

(05-10-2013 02:51 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  
(05-10-2013 07:58 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  No kino at the venue, however I could tell she was DTF as I caught her checking out most guys that were walking past our table. She was also rambling on and on about inane shit that girls typically do when they're keen.

Congrats, quick question. Am I reading that right, that her checking out other guys means she is DTF? When you mean keen - you mean girls that are DTF? Just curious what details she might have shared. Thanks and congrats again.

I definitely took that as a DTF sign (and yes, by keen, I mean keen to bump uglies). When I saw her doing that I was thinking back to what I read in Day Bang, how Roosh talks about if a girl is looking around - it means that it's an indication she's open to be approached. Obviously not the same situation, as I'm already in conversation with her (and by no means was she neglecting me, it was just an occasional milisecond glance) - but to me, this was a significant sign that she wanted some pleasure that night.

Other indicators when thinking back is that she moved her chair closer to mine over the course of the night, leaning in and strong eye contact (and dilated pupils, however it was night-time, so I'm never 100% sold on this as an indicator), was always the first to bring up new conversation threads, wasn't hesitant about getting subsequent drinks, and was obviously enjoying herself, laughing, doing the hair flick thing etc. Oh, I have Dutch ancestry too which we talked at length about, and I think this helped my endeavours in getting her in the sack (even if on a subconscious level?).

Oh, btw, with the non-existent LMR, I was expecting her pussy to match her "looseness" - so you can imagine my surprise when I encounter the smallest and tightest box I've ever had!
05-10-2013 08:42 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Windom Earle's post:
Matt3B, Icarus
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 05-10-2013 08:42 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM