I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

MILF. Not the best body, but not THAT fat either, big tits on a super small frame.

I guess a slump breaker because I havent been laid in THREE FUCKING WEEKS!!!

I got there and used the bathroom and when I came out she was naked, spread eagle on the bed. I drop my pants and she starts sucking my dick. I throw her on her back and start fingering her pussy, super clean looking and smelled like a meadow breeze Gay

I start fucking her and try to get my nut as fast as possible because I want to go home and play videogames. I'm goin at it hard, shes moaning and is DRIPPING wet.

then
the
fucking

CONDOM BREAKS

I say "shit I think the condom broke" she says "keep going" so I do and eventually pull out to blow in her mouth (I'll have to say I think I like nutting in a girls mouth better than her pussy)

This MILFs pussy was pretty loose, but its depressing because I've fucked a few 18-21 year olds who have a pussy just as loose (or maybe it just feels that way since they got so wet.)

anyways. I get her to go get me something to drink and I look around. She has a bookshelf, and instead of books theres 800 boxes of condoms of every different kind on them.

I leave right quick and see a hot girl walking down the road, she crosses the street and stares at me as I drive away. I think it was HER KID who must have ditched highschool for the day.

[Image: oh+god.png]

Came home, took a shower and dumped three bottles of ACV on my dick then ate 100 cloves of garlic.

I think I'm going to try and leverage this into a Pusscrook style MILF exploitation situation. or ask if any of her friends want to get in on this too.
05-16-2013 02:50 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 9 users Like WesternCancer's post:
Matt3B, Kish, Spader, thebassist, Hotwheels, Doulos2Game, Icarus, Veloce, Young T.R.
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WesternCancer - 05-16-2013 02:50 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM