I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Veloce Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just got my French flag, 24 hours after landing in Paris. Anyone complaining about French girls are not going to the right venues. I went to a neighborhood bar/restaurant that attracts mostly locals, everyone knows everyone. In L.A. this would be a massive disadvantage, due to slut shaming.

I opened this super cute girl, "Parlez-vous Anglaise?" and she didn't. I kept going, "Parlarle Italiano, Hablas Espanol?" She shook her head, but pointed to her friend next to her, the one I wound up banging. She actually spoke pretty decent English.

It's almost like her friends were trying to set her up. They both left so she was next to me, 3 bar stools over. I told her to sit next to me and we hit it off. 15 minutes later her friends get up to leave, and the one that claimed to not speak any English gives me a little hug and says, "She is very good girl." I felt like I had to slap myself out of the twilight zone. It was like the anti-cockblock. About 45 minutes later I got her back to my place which is a couple blocks from this bar, 15 minutes after more wine and small talk and I was railing her.

Afterward she got all weird, saying she had an incident at her job with an ex fling stalking her. I pounded some more wine and said I'm tired and she's welcome to stay the night, knowing that she'd go anyway, and she just left.

I love Paris.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK
05-19-2013 05:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like Veloce's post:
Icarus, Teedub, soup, WesternCancer
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Veloce - 05-19-2013 05:55 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM