I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
AneroidOcean Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Pretty unexpected, but the short version is below. If you want more details, read my full write up here:

So this girl Kay that I've been dating and been on a REAL slow progression with, has been kind of lame with her schedule lately....or just her choice to be available or not to hang out with me, which has definitely irritated me and tested my significant patience.

So this weekend I had Maria (long time FWB) over on Friday, fucked her seven ways from Sunday before she headed to her family's funeral type service out of town (not my new notch), then passed out early on Saturday giving up a possible notch with Ayla because I was tired as fuck and felt like passing out instead of meeting up with her. Passed up on a new chick that my friend Elle was trying to set me up with (which ended up being a good choice as Elle brought her to dinner tonight and she was not my style), then invited a nineteen year old girl I met in my photography class out to hang out at the beach today.

She showed up looking cute, upbeat, put up with all my shit (like starting a load of laundry, randomly catching up with multiple friends I ran into on our bike ride and even before we left, etc...) and then swam in the ocean with me for over an hour, flirting and having fun, then giving up her tight, sexy body to me until I couldn't fuck her anymore, she just kept tightening up too hard when I'd make her come and I couldn't even get inside her again.

Fuck yes. I'm not nineteen, but at the same time, I haven't fucked a 19 year old in a decent damn time, certainly not for a long time before the red pill.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 04:23 AM by AneroidOcean.)
06-03-2013 04:22 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes AneroidOcean's post:
RonnieB
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - AneroidOcean - 06-03-2013 04:22 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM