I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Gemini Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Regarding the blonde cougar I banged last night here are some interesting facts that stood out (could help others in similar situation):

-She was 32 yo and it was actually her birthday yet she sais she really doesn't like birhdays (a reminder that she is hittting the wall perhaps)
-She was definitely intoxicated and still drinking doubles
-She was complaining how the party was boring and the guys there were boring (Although I saw a few decent looking and well dressed guys approach her before and after I met her. I was dresses very casually by contrast and had a dont give a shit I just came here to drop by for a beer not the whole dating game event attitude)
-She was with 4 friends yet there was no cockblocking whatsoever. Even tho it was her bday her friends left her alone with me in the bar for like 2 hrs and they actually left without saying goodbye. This would never happen with 20s year olds.
- She lives in a 1BR condo with her one cat
- there was very little token resistance, almost none in the bedroom
- She is a waitress at a busy popular sports bar downtown
-She paid for two rounds of drinks
-Could have fucked her raw no problem (I insisted on condoms)
- She stayed the night but left early morning for work and was a little worried about being seen by my roommate etc (walk of shame) although she said she feels like that is something she used to do when she was 25 yo LOL

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"
06-13-2013 07:33 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Gemini - 06-13-2013 07:33 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM