I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Frontenac Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1. Broke a bit of a cold streak. Only reasons I'm posting are because I used some tips to first set it up, and plow thorough resistance to accomplish the goal which I learned on the RVF.
1). Tried out a fitted V-neck t-shirt for the first time for a bar night. Plain black was very effective when with a simple pair of Levi's. If you're muscular at all, the V-neck will look great on you as long as its fitted. Girl kept bringing up how great it looked, and so did her friends apparently. Highly recommended.
2). She attempted to call me a taxi when we got back to her place, but I dropped 'oh I can get up early', 'lets just sleep if you want', etc. I have learned that if I can get them into bed, she can't resist. The rule here: Do what you have to do to get the notch, and plow through resistance. Play to your strength. Mine is in the sack, but I'm not the best yet at talking, which I'm still working at (late bloomer). Use your skill set.

Gotta give props though to the people on here who convinced me to try out V-necks. Huge game changer.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'
06-14-2013 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frontenac's post:
capote
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Frontenac - 06-14-2013 08:49 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM