Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Matt3B Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Kosko, you should've told her to get the morning after pill or gone down to a pharmacy with her in the morning. It's risky as fuck doing that mate, but yes, it feels so fucking good!

I told one girl before I left hers to go down to the pharmacy and text me when she got the pill and took it. She did. You gotta be careful, man. Did you ask her if she was on the pill or anything?

One girl I picked up at night and fucked, I came inside her about 5 times during the night. She told me she had a coil. Still, when I left in the morning my male hamster was running round in circles. I approached her at night, got her number then went back home with her. She didn't have my number, my surname, where I lived and worked, my Facebook, nothing.

I've stalked her Facebook since and can confirm she's not pregnant but I went underground with her. Never contacted her again and deleted her number out of my phone in case I got horny one day and decided to hit her up.

It made me concerned too how easy it was to find her on Facebook. I just typed in her first name and the name of her university and she came up. Mental.

The 3 Bromigos Blog
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2013 09:27 PM by Matt3B.)
06-24-2013 09:26 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt3B's post:
Doulos2Game
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Matt3B - 06-24-2013 09:26 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM