Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
pitt Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(06-28-2013 07:48 AM)soup Wrote:  34 for 2013

Fun notch. I smirked at her as I watched another guy buy her a drink. This little bottle blond hippie jewess eventually made her way over to me and bang ensued.

Great 22 yo tight body.

The coolest thing was that she had a pet ferret. These animals are amazing to me. They are so much smarter and more affectionate than cats. It sucks that they are illegal in NYC.

There was another guy got roped into the situation for her roommate, and he wasn't trying to work with me at all. He was so greedy trying to get both of them for himself. Instead of building for the future with me, he showed how green he was.

At times he was miles ahead of me, and it almost seemed like I was going to get blocked out. But, I persevered and blocked him out of my picture.

I left heaps of cum on this girl's bed and in her room. Maybe the ferret will eat them or something.

34 chicks in 2013 by June and you live in New York? You must be player number one on the forum in terms of numbers.

What type of girls are you banging? How do you rate them from 0 to 10? What is your secret (looks? approaching 24/7? Lots of money? Fame?)

I am seriously impressed with your numbers and note that is coming from a guy that fucks a lot too, but to fuck that many chicks in the western world in 6 months, we need to ask whats up here.
06-28-2013 01:21 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes pitt's post:
Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - pitt - 06-28-2013 01:21 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM