I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
soup Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(06-28-2013 01:21 PM)pitt Wrote:  
(06-28-2013 07:48 AM)soup Wrote:  34 for 2013

Fun notch. I smirked at her as I watched another guy buy her a drink. This little bottle blond hippie jewess eventually made her way over to me and bang ensued.

Great 22 yo tight body.

The coolest thing was that she had a pet ferret. These animals are amazing to me. They are so much smarter and more affectionate than cats. It sucks that they are illegal in NYC.

There was another guy got roped into the situation for her roommate, and he wasn't trying to work with me at all. He was so greedy trying to get both of them for himself. Instead of building for the future with me, he showed how green he was.

At times he was miles ahead of me, and it almost seemed like I was going to get blocked out. But, I persevered and blocked him out of my picture.

I left heaps of cum on this girl's bed and in her room. Maybe the ferret will eat them or something.

34 chicks in 2013 by June and you live in New York? You must be player number one on the forum in terms of numbers.

What type of girls are you banging? How do you rate them from 0 to 10? What is your secret (looks? approaching 24/7? Lots of money? Fame?)

I am seriously impressed with your numbers and note that is coming from a guy that fucks a lot too, but to fuck that many chicks in the western world in 6 months, we need to ask whats up here.

I probably put in more time than most guys. Game has been a priority project in my life for a few years now. I'm a musician and I believe that being able to talk to girls and work with people is almost as important as how well I play.

The girls vary greatly in quality. I've documented each bang on this thread if you want to get a sense of how I work and the quality.

I've been told that I do have good looks, despite that fact that I'm balding, but looks alone didn't enable me to bang this many chicks when I was younger. I'm not rich or famous yet. In the last four years I've made an effort to dress better. I wear form fitting clothes instead of baggy 1990s stuff, and rock both a classic and stylish look.

I approach girls everywhere. Just yesterday I got a lawyer's number on the subway in two stops (I think it's a flake number though because she hasn't responded).

I get rejected a lot. For every bang I get there's a ball park of 7-10 approach rejections, and 5-7 bang-on-date rejections. I just push to deal with a large amount of numbers. I roll with a guy who claims to be banging like 100 girls a year, and I see him in action almost every night.

I try to take in as much info about game as possible and put it into action to figure out what works for me and what doesn't.
06-28-2013 02:23 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like soup's post:
Giovonny, Ocelot, Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - soup - 06-28-2013 02:23 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM