Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
G Trooper Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

Brazilian girl in Miami. Just now with fake tits and bigass. She's the darkest girl I've ever been with. Met her at a club this weekend while she was with her girls, who all looked like lesbians.

During our date tonight, I started to explain how in the 70's Miami was built on drug trade and pointed out references to the movie cocaine cowboys. Then I began to explain that that trade is still active in Miami, it's just that now they don't shoot each other up in the street and the business is underground now and everyone is in on it.

2 minutes later she came out and said that I was completely right. Turns out she is inside the trade and loads blow into cars when they arrive here on boats in Miami. This was pretty mind blowing hearing this validation from a 1st hand source.
07-08-2013 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes G Trooper's post:
BlurredSevens
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - G Trooper - 07-08-2013 11:14 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM