I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
horn Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
SWPL girl came over again yesterday. What made this interesting was that we were banging normally and she asked to be tied up again. Since we were pretty far along I just cuffed her wrists, shortly after she came screaming and I mean loud. I'm sure the entire floor must have heard her. I wasn't finished so I used the opportunity to fully re-cuff her in some more interesting positions, including strappado.

Finally, I had her arms and ankles cuffed underneath her and just straddled her face while she deepthroated for about 5 minutes with some gagging. I pulled out a bit to blast her from very close up, but she leaned into me so everything went in her mouth anyway. Not sure if I should be impressed or disappointed she altered my finish.

Before round 2, I told her next time she came over I was breaking out the spreader bar. She replied that if I was going to bring out some new toys one of them had to be a new vibrator. [Also she didn't know what a spreader bar was.]

Guys - if you don't already know women are so, so much dirtier than you can imagine. SWPL confessed after round 2 that she didn't feel 'right' about asking to be tied up, fucked as hard as possible, and so on, but she definitely wanted it. Also said she was going to work on her oral skills, as she prides herself on them and wanted to learn to completely relax her throat.

Plus: She brought new RL sheets, Minus: I forgot to take photos.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2013 02:14 PM by horn.)
08-04-2013 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like horn's post:
MrXY, Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - horn - 08-04-2013 02:13 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM