I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Snowflake Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Got my Taiwanese flag a couple nights ago.

I headed to an underground club where they were having a hip hop event, wearing a white tee, red snapback and easter egg chain.
The music they were bumping was really good and I decided to just have fun seeing as everyone was super busy getting their pop & lock on and opening girls wouldn't have led anywhere.

So I started tearing up the floor and danced my ass off for about 2 hours when some chinese girl with fake blond hair comes up to me to steal my hat, goes back to her group of friends and places is on some girl's head.
I motioned the girl who now had my hat to come over and started spitting some mediocre game. She later introduced me to the group and we took some pictures together.

At that point I tried isolating her and told her I was going to head back home and that she should come outside the club with me. Once outside she started asking me all sorts of questions and it was on. This girl was dumb as a brick, she believed I was Nigerian (I'm as white as they come, I'm not sure if Nigeria has a small white percentage in the population but I'm pretty sure this girls wouldn't have known anyway) and that I was a drug dealer.

At this point I went in for the make out and suggested we go to my place but she insisted on going to her place to smoke weed to which I happily conceded. Once there we smoked a bowl then it was time for the dirty. I realized she was a real hottie when I finally got her naked and could see her clearly with the lights on: nice tight little body, a couple tattoos and green eyes.

We got down to business and I have to say my round one performance was pretty weak, coming from a 5 week long dry spell surely didn't help either. However I wasn't going to go down like that without a fight.

We passed out and when I woke up a couple hours later we started going at it again. This time I channeled my inner Fisto and destroyed her pussy: I threw her around like a rag doll, choked her till she turned purple and made her cum twice. After that she thanked me and kept telling me I was a playboy to which I kept replying I only dealt drugs and didn't know what she was talking about.

Pretty fun bang, she was freaky and liked sex after we were done I snapped some pics of her for future memories.
That night I went out completely solo and stone cold sober for the first time in my life, and can't wait to do it again. thanks RVF Grouphug
08-11-2013 06:26 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like Snowflake's post:
Belize King, LeightonBlackstock, horn, Duke Castile
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Snowflake - 08-11-2013 06:26 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM